If you are considering an aesthetic procedure, it’s vitally important that you make sure this is right for you and your skin. And one of the best ways to find out is to book a pre-treatment consultation. But what are the advantages of pre-treatment consultations for aesthetic procedures? Well, here at Spa Savi, we offer consultations to all, because we know how important this step is in the treatment process.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PRE-TREATMENT CONSULTATIONS FOR AESTHETIC PROCEDURES?
During a pre-treatment consultation you will meet the qualified, professional nurses here at Spa Savi. This step in the treatment process can bring a range of advantages, including:
· Finding out further details about the treatments available
· Meeting the team and building trust
· Making sure the treatment is right for you.
PRE-TREATMENT CONSULTATIONS PROVIDE MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION
If you book in for a free consultation with a treatment or package in mind, or even if you haven’t settled on a treatment yet, a pre-treatment consultation will give you all the information and details you need. This will include information on how the process works and what to expect, as well as aftercare tips. This consultation is also the perfect opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have specifically, and have these answered by leading professionals.
PRE-TREATMENT CONSULTATIONS ALLOW YOU TO MEET THE TEAM AND BUILD TRUST
One of the biggest advantages of a pre-treatment consultation is that this allows you to meet the professionals who will be implementing your treatment. And this can help to alleviate any worries or concerns you might have, and as a result, you will be better prepared, and feel calmer when you come in for the procedure. This can even help the treatment run smoothly.
PRE-TREATMENT CONSULTATIONS CAN ENSURE THE TREATMENT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
If you already have a treatment option in mind, or if you haven’t yet decided, a pre-treatment consultation can help to establish the procedures and treatments that would be right for you. This involves:
· Medical history- not all treatments will be suitable for everyone. In particular some chemical peels, and even dermaplaning, can be a risk for people with certain skin conditions. It's vitally important for your health to ensure that whichever aesthetic procedure you choose, will be safe for you and your skin.
· Anticipated time and down time- some aesthetic procedures take longer than others, and some can leave you with a longer recovery time than others. It’s important to make sure that you know the full details before settling on a specific treatment plan, particularly if this means that you will need to book time off work.
For more information about professional, high quality aesthetic procedures at Spa Savi, or to find out more about what we can offer, get in touch with the team today.
CONSULTATION FEE $50
(Will be used towards services/products if purchased)